So many Shire-y moments

Yesterday evening...

 That's not a lazy cloud this time. It's someone naughty having an illegal bonfire! 


The bull amongst the cows as the sun goes down.

Kevin absolutely hates playing cards with me, but he feels obliged to play now and then. Last night was my lucky night! Yes, that's my winning hand there, and Kevin's hand quickly checking the next card to see if he was about to get a good hand. He always does that.


It really was my lucky night, as I managed to persuade him to play Bananagrams too! We had a little snifter of La Tulloise floral liqueur to help with creativity. Merci, Madame et Monsieur Meneyrol! Those weeny glasses were left in the cottage, so merci, Monsieur Geneix, aussi.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?