Grapes!

Grapes! Grapes! We've still got grapes! Nothing/nobody interested? They taste sweet...

We do actually still have a lot of apples, but as soon as I approach the tree, I'm dive-bombed by wasps and hornets. I tried to buy an apple picker extending poley thing, but Gamm Vert didn't seem to know about them.

So, peaches gone, pears gone, cherries gone, white grapes gone, blackberries gone. Ooh, I can feel a children's book coming on. Talking of children and books, did you know that I left my job as a headteacher of a primary school to embark on this adventure? I left in April, and it all felt right; I was only missing the Summer Term, after all. But now, now that it's September, I feel all of a dodder! Today I had a little panic about the 11+, before remembering that I didn't need to worry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?