Head in the clouds?

So, it's sunny and warm in the UK this weekend, is it? That's nice. Yesterday I had clouds on the land... and rain. Today, the clouds are staying in the sky, but the rain continues. Nevertheless, the show must go on!

 


 These clouds made a break for it and headed up towards the sky!

However,  I discovered these clouds still lurking in the valley!


And these clouds suddenly realised that there was no point in getting up as it was the end of the day.

Because the rain had subsided a little at 7 am this morning, I spent four hours finishing the painting of the North wall of cottage #1. I had to use a small paint brush, as the fluffy roller had gone crisp and couldn't roll sensibly. It's now raining on that wall. I do hope it doesn't wash it all off, as the task of painting involved two ladders, two sticks, a tower and a display of acrobatics that I really don't want to repeat. 

Oh, and Farmer Alain's brought the four cows back! Just in time, as the grass is above knee height down there! Of course, this does mean that I have an electric fence to be aware of when I'm executing my lawn mower turns...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?