So, what did you do today?

I shoveled a compacted mound of earth and stones on top of the fosse. No, I still need more earth.

 I filled in a tree stump crater... using compacted earth.

 I mowed.

 I found a golf ball, but I couldn't retrieve it!


 Mowed more...

 I developed a new more efficient method for gathering the stones.

I topped up the hydrangeas with special compost, then added a layer of broken slate tiles to prevent the rain washing away the soil. We'll see what happens. I just need some rain now. Why did I say that?!


I finished mowing a rectangle, but, as you can see, there's a lot still to go. 

I took time out to chat with Polly and have a beer. No, please don't worry... I do normally look a little less rough than this. You're lucky it's not a close-up! My nails are torn to tatters, my hair is a haystack, my skin is as dry as a lizard's. I plan to go through an amazing metamorphosis before my son's imminent wedding. Don't worry Greg and Jess! The blue hair band? The, what I call, 'baby fluff' keeps getting in my eyes. It's not a look I'd advocate. As I said... don't worry. Please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?