La Cuisine Posh



Colm and Val took us out to a posh restaurant in Masseret. The food was exquisite! 

This is a salmon starter!


 I ordered snails, expecting the usual little dimpled platter, but this is how they came! They were delicious, but, yes, I hear you, somehow grotesque...

 Kevin does his usual thing with the moon and the gravitational pull on the water. Yawn...

Duck a le most orangey orange tang flavour ever!

 Pudding. Ridiculously yummy! Kevin ate his pansy, but no-one else did.

 A delightful family photo (I assume!) of yester year (I assume!) adorns the wall in the bar. I kept feeling my eyes being drawn to it...

 Coffee and Cognac after dinner. Or was it Armagnac? There was some debate, but I don't remember the outcome and I didn't have sight of the bottle for more than two seconds. Look, that's the side view over there...

The owner, Jean Luc, treats us to extra cognac. Or was it? Can YOU tell from that blurred shot of the bottle?

 I saw an advertisement for this tantalising French/Russian combo, and felt quite glad that they weren't performing that evening. I'm sure they have a lot to offer, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.

I have no idea why Kevin and I are adopting the same mouth arrangement...

(Yes, that is a surprisingly clear sink area.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?