This and That

I stole this solitary tulip from Val and Colm's garden. I know that they're away until June, so I didn't think it would matter. Why do I feel naughty? It's spoiling my enjoyment of the bloom!

This is the water collected from the nine leak buckets under the not yet finished dormer window in one night. (Sorry about the offensive Crocs...)

 Today involved masking tape and undercoat on the sitting room windows.

 And staining beams.

 Where it was inevitable that a bit of dark oak stain got on the freshly painted white walls!

 Kevin got busy with electrical this and thats...






And football played a small part...




The Hooded Eyrie

(Awaiting fine weather in order to rise to full glory!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?