The Continuing Jolly Saga of the Exclamation Mark Burn and the Owl Unimaginatively called Barney

I'm indelibly clumsy, and today that involved breaking the toe that 'stayed at home' on my left foot. Not through any strong and daring escapade, but through stubbing it forcefully on a concrete step while carrying large items that obscured the down view. It's gone blackish, as expected, but what on earth are the toes next to it doing? They seem to be leaning away from the injured one. If any of my doctor friends would like to explain this phenomenon, I'd be grateful.


The burn is progressing well, becoming more sore by the day.

Day 3

Day 4
I'm told that its shape is less exclamation mark (that's only from my vantage point), but more:
a) lighthouse
b) volcano with little puff of pre-eruption smoke
c) girl symbol
d) megaphone

I'm happy for you to make further suggestions, but at the moment, I'm rubbing in Savlon to keep it from going septic; there's a growing pink aura encircling the design.




Kevin is spending quite a lot of time thinking about Barney. Today, his new passion resulted in this cleverly framed photograph! He also found this enormous toad in the cellar while clearing a space for our neighbour's wine. Its body was the size of a grapefruit, and it was heavier than one might imagine, certainly a lot heavier than a grapefruit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?