Animal Update



This is what we call the Party Bird. It knows one note, and it repeats it loudly from dawn to dusk. It reminds me of a party-style 'whoop!'. When I say 'one note', I don't include the fact that it has a very, very slight upturn at the end to give it the 'whoop factor'. It makes us feel less inclined to party after three hours or so of whooping. I've no idea what type of bird it is, so do let me know!




These holes have appeared on the top lawn. Polly is as interested as a lazy old lady can be. She brought us a little mouse this morning. But these holes are not mouse-sized. They're about three inches across. Any ideas? Yes, this last photo does look a bit like an elephant face.

Every day when I water the hydrangeas, this little chap scurries out and away. But today, he stayed for a while!


Off up the wall to who knows where... , oh, wait a minute, the only thing up there is my bedroom to be...

Meh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?