Ex-Patriot Games

We don't work hard every day. Sometimes, we have time to play games with other ex-pats. I cannot overstate the immense fun I had playing four square! For hours!



Queen Victorious position
This 'never before seen' golf ball game involves tossing co-joined golf balls so that they wrap around one of the bars; the lower the bar, the higher the score. Huge fun, and hand-crafted by one of the gang.




Imagine my delight on seeing that the napkins matched my dress so perfectly!



Problem of the day- which pudding to choose...





Off to Seilhac market on Sunday morning after attending the vide grenier at St Clement... where I purchased an orange Citroen 2CV*.



But, back to work. Today, two shutter panels were stripped and painted with sky blue paint. Only fourteen more to go...




* Made from tin...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?