More Puff Than Fluff

If building gets you going, then here are some photos featuring expanding foam...





And if that's not enough to keep your geekiness topped up, then look! Electrical installation! This is the socket for the television.



 
The cloud effect below is evidence of my having given a first rub down. Kevin says, no, don't go round in circles, go up and down... but I don't like to.



Kevin carries out some taping and jointing at high level. You can see evidence of my clouds up there too! I think, all in all, I've done more taping and jointing on the ceiling (and probably the walls too) than Kevin, but he doesn't take photos of me. He says he's too busy for that sort of activity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?