Delightful!

And here is a toilet! I presume it was designed to be positioned over an earth hole. Ingenious, really. What was it doing in the loft of the piggery? What was he then using instead? How did he live here all of his life without a toilet or bathroom?
I knew something like this would happen. No sooner do we find some nice wooden trousers, than Kevin has fashioned one of the pairs into a 'coffee table'. "It'll be nice when it's polished up!"

A clean selfie this time, although I am a bit sweaty- sorry. It's still hot here. 33 degrees for the next few days. We ate out at our favourite French restaurant, La Ferme du Leondou at Saint Salvadour. I took a surreptitious photo of my lady, not just because she's so deliciously charming, but because I think Angelina Jolie was sitting behind us...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?