Stop the heat!

Call me fickle, but the rain was horrid last week, and now the sun and heat are equally horrid this week! I actually got burned today- a first out here. I was doing another monster mow, so it's my own stupid fault, I suppose. The only cool place I can find is in the fridge. I don't fit in the fridge. The fan just blows hot air at me. 

The change in weather was a beautiful unveiling, the clouds and mist slowly lifting from the forest to usher in a clear sky:


 'I lift my eyes to the quiet hills...'



CAMP/HQ/HOME4US/CHEZNOUS

 The Extention

 The Kitchen

 The Fridge 
(that I don't fit in, yes, due to the huge quantity of wine and beer... there is actually some food in there)


The Camp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?