Dignity? Gone.

Once, when I was lost in Venice, (no, that's not poetic, it's the truth, and we had to navigate using the sun to find our way back to the monorail) it was stupidly hot, and the narrow alley ways were intensifying the heat, suddenly, my legs were afflicted with a mottley red rash. It stayed for four days and ruined my 'tan'. 'Ugly Legs' is what they all called me. But in Italian. And now look! It's back! All I did was mow for four hours in the sun wearing wellies... and socks. So, it's a heat rash, I guess? Not pleasant. You may turn your head away. :(

PS My trainers are 'greened' by all the mowing. My socks are 'grassed' by all the grass. The gait? Yes, that's how I sit now. Doesn't matter when you have ugly legs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?