Attacking the Piggery!

 Ready for action again!

Michelle falls through the ceiling of the piggery. I wasn't ready with my camera, so the event is reproduced here using a Sharpie for your delectation... Yes, she does have some bruises. Sorry Michelle!
 Kevin finishes off the job Michelle started.

Paul goes in with the squirter to dampen down the poo and grain and other itchy bits that fell through from above.

 Michelle braves the loft again...

  Kevin removes the chain tying the metal trough to the wall.

 Paul gives Michelle a hose down.

After giving himself a hose down, Paul appears over the brow of the hill in his underpants singing, 'The hills are alive...'. Again, I didn't have my camera, so I've reproduced the special moment using my Sharpie. 



A little post-work reward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?