We're a step nearer to the toilet!

You see that tyre-tracked piece of ground? That's the hole I spent four weeks digging. Yes, it does hurt a little.

Ian, our digger man, has a special portfolio of wonderful equipment. This is one of his things...

 The grease trap is in place, and a section of pipe.

 Our new best friend!

 The new trench with a bit of pipe in it! And Peter Pan!

 A number of tree roots criss-crossed the trench.




Sometimes I enjoy shadow pictures. This is Kevin talking to me while holding his chainsaw. I like how I'm wearing a grass skirt!

This is art. Some people will see only an inspection chamber and a length of underground tubing for cables etc. And a little bit of green grass in the corners.

Dear Ian, I'm trying to create a lawn here! Psshhh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The tower finds itself in high demand

The sad ending we never expected to see

Renavoidance?